Gemma Crossan Bridal Hair
We love working with brides and we recommend getting in touch with Gemma as soon as possible to avoid disappointment, as our dates are filled quickly.
Once your deposit is paid, you will be provided with your Gemma Crossan Bridal Essential unique code. This entitles you to 15% off all appointments until your wedding day.
Terms and Conditions
• We guarantee only one wedding party per bridal stylist per day.
• Trials are not compulsory, but we do recommend that all brides have at least one trial. The cost of a trial is €50 and available Tuesday to Thursday.
• A deposit of €50 must be paid to secure your date and the remaining balance paid in full one week prior to the wedding date.
• All deposits are non-refundable and dates are non-transferable.
• We recommend a maximum of two people to accompany you to your trials as space in the waiting area is limited.
• The timeline for the morning of the wedding will be finalised one month prior to the wedding date.
• The call out fee may be subject to change if the destination is altered.
• If your bridal party numbers or guest numbers for a second stylists are reduced, you will still be liable for the cost of the number originally booked.
• If your chosen bridal stylist is not able to oversee the wedding day, we will offer an alternative stylist or a refund of your deposit/full amount if it has already been paid.