Gemma Crossan, Award Winning Hair Stylist, Specialising in Bridal Hair
Winner of Irish Hairdresser of the Year 2017 and Winner of Connaught Hairdresser of the Year in both 2016 and 2017 at the Irish Hairdressing Federation Championships, where Gemma also received 1st place in all of Ireland for Best Upstyle in 2016 and 2017. Gemma is recognised as one of Ireland’s leading hair stylists, with a list of awards to support her recognition. Her passion is bridal and creative hair and she is based in Sligo.
As well as owning two salons Gemma also offers bridal hair on destination or within her two salons, which are based in Riverstown, County Sligo – Hot Head Hair Salon and Gemma Crossan Award Winning Hair in Ballymote, County Sligo.
Gemma has represented team Ireland hairdressing upstyling since 2013, in Milan, Russia and Frankfurt. In Russia, Gemma received the team medal for the highest combined points in long hair up and long hair down. Read Gemma’s Story.
Gemma has a list of prestigious awards, some of which include:
- 2017 Irish Hairdresser of the Year
- 2017 Connacht Hairdresser of the Year
- 2017 1st place Senior Upstyle at the Irish Hairdressing Federation Championships
- 2016 Connacht Hairdresser of the Year
- 2016 1st place Senior Upstyle at the Irish Hairdressing Championships
- 2015 1st place in Bridal and Upstyle at the Northern Ireland Hairdressing Championships
- 2015 2nd place Upstyle Irish Hairdressing Championships
- 2014 Winner of Sligo no 1 Bridal Stylist
- 2014 Team Medal for Team Ireland
- 2013 Irish Hairdresser of the Year Niha